Friday 1 May 2009

My personal profile 2009 (M.W)

Hello!
My name is Melisa Waissmann; I’m fifteen years old and in only three months, I will be sixteen! I’m still in the same high school (otherwise I wouldn’t have to do this homework…) I’ve already written my personal profile, but that was two years ago.

My life has changed so much. For example, when I was in primary school, I wasn’t used to have so much homework everyday as I have it now. This year, I’m trying to keep on track at everyday’s subjects.
But not all the changes I have experienced were with homework and that sort of things. I’ve also met such nice people! Some of them are from my new classroom (because last year, we had to decide which special subjects we would have this year and I’ve chosen Business, so I have new classmates) and some of them are friends from my friends.
I’ve also met a new family member I didn’t know I had.

Since I started high school, I’ve taken up piano classes (one time at a school’s act I fall in love with the piano, so since then, I’ve been playing it) and have had a new hobby: rest all Saturdays and Sundays mornings!

I hope you find this profile interesting,
Melisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment