Thursday 7 May 2009

My personal profile

My name is Ailin Elgart and my friends call me Ailu.  I'm fifteen years old. Actually yesterday, May the 6th,  was my birthday. I was born in Cordoba, and when I was eight years old my family and I moved to Buenos Aires, and since I was four years old I have played hockey.

I go to Ort yatay, and this year we have to choose a special subject. So I choosed musical production and I'm very happy with my decision not only because the subjects I have, also I'm happy because I have a great classroom and I have a lot of new friends.

Since I entered to Ort in 2006, I had changed a lot. While I was growing, I learned a lot of thing of life, that opened my eyes and show me that most of  people use to follow something or someone, like fashion or things like that. From that I learned that people should be the one they like to be. Now i have a lot of friends, and every friend loves me because who I am. Not because I seem to be someone else.

I hope you like this personal proflie,
Ailin


No comments:

Post a Comment