Tuesday 19 May 2009

My Personal Profile

My name is Jonathan Hasbani. I´m fifteen years old. I´m tall, well-built with short dark hair and brown eyes. I live in flores with my family.

Currently I´m in fourth BTO in the Business specialty, actually I´m in 4th Gestion "D". My class and classmates have changed but most of them have chosen the same specialty than me, so I can still be with them in the breaks or even in this English class.

Two years ago I wrote a similar profile, and my academic, familiar and personal life has really changed since then. I started to take guitar clases, I also started to have swimming classes in Sport Club. But despite these changes in my life, my other activities haven´t changed much, I still play football in my team, Circulo, and I still take English classes with a teacher to sit for an examination at the end of the year. Another change in my life is that last year my niece was born, she is so cute. Now she is only five months but she seems older, she is very clever for her age and I´m quite proud of it.

I hope you liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment