Thursday 14 May 2009

My Personal Profile

My full name is Carolina Matzkin, but my family and friends call me Caro for short. I’m fifteen years old, medium height, slender and I have brown eyes and dark brown, long hair. Until last year my hobby was to do hip hop and it was a great experience, but this year I want to do another thing and I am still thinking about what to do.

I go to the Ort Yatay school, as you know. This year the subjects, the classroom and of course the teachers have changed. I am in 4to Business “D” and I am very happy because of my decision. I have a lot of expectative for this year in the school. I love the new subjects. It’s obviously that I have to put more effort every day because it isn’t the same level of difficulty of two years ago. Also I am more responsible for example with the homework, so I can go out with my friend and enjoy the weekends.

I have experienced many changes those years. For example, I am not doing gym now; my family has a new member: my cousin Matias that is one year and a half; I am more responsible than before; I have learnt a lot of new things that I didn’t know; and I am more connected with the reality.

I’ve already written my personal profile, but this one is the actual and you can see my changes since I was in second. I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment